Wednesday 19 August 2015

Some sunshine at last

My first few weeks at IIT Bombay - up until yesterday, in fact, have been pretty drenched - and marshy, to say the very least, with rains pouring decidedly at unexpected times, turning the validity of this statement onto itself..

This celestial - or rather, heavenly incontinence has made life hell for Mumbaikars - well, I didn't really go out of the campus much but I'm pretty sure of it. And today, the sun shines exceptionally brightly, lighting up our day, elevating our moods and filling me with untellable joy. The has never felt more welcome before.

I often get laughed at for enjoying the sun, but I've stuck to my liking. There have been similar episodes during my life at Bangalore but this feels like it's the best one ever. Maybe  it's merely a thing of the moment, but I can't contain my joy - so much so, that I'm going to cut this post short, and go out for a nice, long walk, for my skin to get all the vitamin D it wants (vitamin D is absorbed from food only, but in the presence of sunlight, that's all - there's no solar nutrition or anything - or maybe there is..)

A couple of photos for you:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Seine Wörter

Sein Wörter sind ja schön, Aber liebe sie nicht zu sehr, Er sagt wie es ist richtig, Aber es ist nur sein Meinung, Glaub nicht die Wörte...